Experience Breathing Under The Sea and Live The Adventure with Us!
No Experience is required to take part in the PADI Discover scuba try diving Experience. For one day only you will be whisked away to the warm tropical waters around the islands.
On board our dive boat, we will teach you the basics you need to understand in order to enjoy you first breaths underwater and how to explore safely with your PADI Instructor Dive Guide.
If you only want one dive, thats cool. Try Dive option 1 (1 dive experience down to 6m, accompanied by a snorkel session in the afternoon) lets you do that. But we gotta say, You will enjoy the 2 dive option SO much more! It’s the Full PADI Discover Scuba Diving Program with BOTH the shallow water training dive PLUS a full coral Reef Fun dive down to a max depth of 12m!
Hurghada as long been recognized as one of the most beautiful places in the world to dive, benefiting from year round sun-shine and warm temperatures making it an ideal holiday destination for divers and non-divers alike.
Seven days a week our boat leave the harbor to more than 50 different diving sites. Non-divers and snorkelers will enjoy our comfortable boat. An ideal surrounding to relax and enjoy the sun.
- We meet in the morning at 8.15 am in the Divers World Diving Center
- Everyone takes their own box of equipment and places outside the dry room, which will be taken by a member of our staff to the boat by car.
- At 9.00am we depart. The length of the boat journey is dependent upon the dive site, between 30 min and 1 hour.
- The dive site can only be announced on the day, because it is dependent upon the wind and the experience of the divers.
- Therefore, please be understanding, as safety comes first.
- After arriving at the dive site, the first dive takes place. For guests who are diving with us or in the Red Sea for the first time, this will be a check-dive.
- After the first dive, lunch will be served and a break of 1 – 2 hours. Enough time to relax, sunbath and sleep
- The second dive will take place at a different dive site.
- Around 4.00pm we will return to the harbor.
- After returning to the dive center, you can add your name in the booking list for the next day.
Food and drink on board :
- The meals will be cooked on board and are served as a tasty buffet
- Please don´t touch the coral and the fish. Don´t feed the fish.
- The picking up and taking of souvenirs (Mussels, corals, snails, etc.) from the seabed is forbidden by law. Of course, it´s also good, if you don´t buy them in the Souvenir shops. It is understandable that no rubbish should be thrown in the sea.